QA 10 PRL BX TS
Reduce the content of dissolved Iron and Manganese through oxidation and precipitation
- Non-toxic materials suitable for drinking water use
- Container, mesh and connection made of polystyrene
- SX flat seal: SEBS with antimicrobial technology
- Active material: pyrolusite and quartz sand
- Atlas QA PRL cartridges can be used both for domestic needs and in production, due to the wide chemical-physical compatibility of polypropylene.
- Cartridge Configuration: Standard SX Double Through Hole.
- Certification: WQA - Health Effects of Drinking Water System Components, DM 25 (Italy) and EAC.
- Average service life: 6 months
- Cartridge Height: 10 "(250mm.)
- Size: 10h2,5 "(25h6,5 cm)
- temperature: 4-45 ° C
- Operating pressure: 1.5-6 atm