What is Big Blue Filter Housing?
Big Blue Cartridge Housing is a Commercial Grade Housing that will handle your water filtration needs for many years. It accepts any industry standard 4.5” x 10” filter cartridge which includes, pleated, melt blown, string, gradient density, carbon and any number of specialty filters.
Over 15 year produced water filtration system experience.
Our design feature make installation easier and operation more reliable. Convenience design for the simple installation, and you have an excellent way to make SOLE AQUA Quality Water a part of your family's life.
The Big Blue filter housings cover almost all of your large-capacity filtration needs, including high-flow and heavy-sediment applications. The extra large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow- rate applications.
- Filter Housing Color: Blue, Clear
- Filter Housing Size: 10 Inch Big / Fat / Jumbo
- Single O-ring Seal
- Inlet/Outlet Port Sizes: 3/4″ or 1″ (32mm)
- Maximum Pressure: 6 bar / 90psi
- Maximum Operating Temprature: 4 - 38°C
- The standard design fits most #10 Big Blue 10" filter cartridges in the industry.
- High quality polypropylene construction offers reliability and chemical resistance.
- 90 psi Maximum Operating Pressure
- Sturdy Polypropylene Construction and EPDM O-Ring
- Made from FDA Compliant Materials
- Female NPT In/Out Connections
- Housings supplied with pressure release valve
- Housing and O-Ring only (order filters, wrench and bracket separately)
- Manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% NSF listed polypropylene