The carbon filter or Activated Carbon is a type of water filter. Characteristics are small black granules. Some of you may call it charcoal. It has the ability to remove
- Suspended solids,
- Organic matter,
- Color in the water caused by organic substances.
Activated carbon or activated carbon Produced for use in
- Filtering household water to be very clean for consumption,
- Absorb odor in cold rooms
- In bathrooms to absorb moisture in bathrooms.
- In the industry,
- In the production of sugar, vegetable oil, drinking water factories, making medicine, wastewater treatment