CTO CARBON FILTER 20″( កាបូន)
Standard 20 inch, easy to install !!
Made from high quality carbon.
Removing major contaminants from your water.
What does Carbon Filter mean?
Carbon filter refers to a method of filtration that uses activated carbon to filter out the impurities of water or air. Carbon filters use a process where the pollutants adhere to the carbon particles as the water or air passes through it.
Carbon filters are useful for purifying water and purifying the air of contaminants, but they are also exceptionally useful in removing offending odors from and around indoor gardens.
- Reduces Cloudiness,
- Organic Chemicals,
- Unnatural Tastes
- Dimensions: 20 inches x 2 1/2 inches
- Does not release carbon fines
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM @ 2 psi drop
- Micron rating: 5 nominal/10 Aboslute
- Capacity For Chlorine Reduction: 12,000 @ 2gpm
- NSF 42 Test & Certified for Material Requirements
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- High Dirt Holding Capacity