- Video Water Hardness Tester
- Remove the test paper strip (paper) from the protective packaging (tear the black strips in place)
- Soak the strip in the test water for one second (prepare a glass, for example)
- Wait approx. 1 minute
- Evaluate the result according to the enclosed scale.
Each paper strip has four green squares. After soaking in water, the squares may turn brown depending on the hardness of the water. The more squares the brown the harder the water is. There is a scale for evaluating the test in the enclosed instructions. See. photo gallery.
- Very hard> 37.51> 5
- Hard 25.01 - 37.5 3.1 - 4.9
- Medium hard 12.51 - 25 1.6 - 3.0
- Soft 7 - 12.5 0.8 - 1.5
- Very soft <7 <0.7