How to take a TDS meter reading - YouTube
Why should you measure the TDS levels in your water?
TDS water quality tester enables you to determine just how good or bad your water really is! These testers accurately measure the TDS level in your water. Ideal for testing reverse osmosis membrane performance and determining the need for replacement. Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold function -- Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording, with the sound of a buzzer.
- Auto-off function -- Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Automatic function -- After operating three minutes in the same condition,the measurement simply stops.
- High TDS Reading -- In case of measuring over 999ppm, the figure of X 10 twinkles automatically.
- Digital Thermometer -- Built-in thermometer with temp button.
- Display -- Large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated -- Recalibration is not necessary, but can be done easily with a watch screwdriver.
- Approx Weight: Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz) - Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
- Dimensions : 6.1 x 1.25 x 1 Inches