– 6,000 gallons per day.
– 1,015 psi max operating pressure.
– SW30 elements provide longer life due to high clean ability.
– High Salt rejection for high quality permeate.
– High flux reduces energy used and pressure required.
– Good rejection provides good water quality.
– Dow Filmtec performance and quality.
– Wet Sea Water Membranes
DOW Filmtec SW30-8040 Seawater Reverse Osmosis Membrane, an 8.0" x 40" RO membrane element that can provide RO quality water of up to 6,000 gallons per day at a 10% recovery rate. It can operate at feed pressures ranging from 800 psi to 1,015 psi with 99.1% salt rejection. This Seawater RO element is ideal for use in medium-sized desalination systems that produce less than approximately 10 gpm (2300 L/h) of permeate. The SW30 membrane element offers the highest quality water output from seawater and highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection. This reliable performance is the result of improved membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication.
- Length: 40 inch
- Membrane Material: Polyamide
- Diameter: 4.8
- Minimum Order Quantity: Number 1