Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification process that uses a partially permeable membrane to remove ions, unwanted molecules and larger particles from drinking water. In reverse osmosis, an applied pressure is used to overcome osmotic pressure, a colligative property, that is driven by chemical potential differences of the solvent, a thermodynamic parameter. Reverse osmosis can remove many types of dissolved and suspended chemical species as well as biological ones (principally bacteria) from water, and is used in both industrial processes and the production of potable water.
- RO Membrane Water Filter 3012- 500 GPD
- Used to fill in the cylinder filled with filter housing.
- Is a reverse osmosis membrane filter.
- It’s Thin Film Composit.
- Made of Polyamide (PA) material
- With characteristic membrane tissue sheets Wrapped around the spiral core
- With a capacity of 500 gallons per day (approximately 1200- 1500 liters)
- The filter size is 3 “x 12”.