High quality RO TREATTON – 600 GPD filter is a reverse osmosis membrane made from Polyamide (PA) with a membrane tissue sheet. Wrapped around the core The filter size is very small, up to 0.0001 microns or compared, approximately 500,000 times smaller than human hair.
With a capacity of 600 gallons per day (approximately 2,200 liters). The product has been certified for drinking water safety standards. The service life of the filter depends on the filtered water condition. Generally, it’s about 1 year to change.
- RO Membrane Water Filter TW-3013-600 GPD Treatton
- Used to fill in the cylinder filled with filter housing.
- Is a reverse osmosis membrane filter.
- It’s Thin Film Composit.
- Made of Polyamide (PA) material
- With characteristic membrane tissue sheets Wrapped around the spiral core
- Responsible for filtering Total Dissolve Solids (TDS) from the water
- With a capacity of 600 gallons per day (approximately 2,200 liters)
- The filter size is 3 “x 13”.